Customer Success Manager
CloudEagle is the all-in-one SaaS Platform for every phase of the SaaS Lifecycle. By leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning models we help enterprises to find the right software vendor, provide actionable insights on SaaS usage and help optimize spend.Cloudeagle.ai’s mission is to help citizen SaaS buyers make the best software choices in the shortest possible time, at the same time giving CIOs visibility and cost optimization. We are the only data powered ML SaaS management and buying platform.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Instrumental in developing and managing client relationships.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Act as a POC between the company and customer.
- Assist the customers with setting up and navigating CloudEagle.
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features, and new products they might find useful.
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
- Initiate and prioritize projects, track business development, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Analyzes clients’ business data, financial information, and commercial needs to evaluate business opportunities to reach cost-effective business solutions.
- Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
- Work closely with the TMT to manage Key Clients and ensure world-class service experience.
- Develop and execute the customer success strategy for your assigned accounts to drive revenue retention.
- Monitor customer health, adoption metrics, renewals, and execution of customer success plans.
- Increase client lifecycle by consulting relevant new ideas, and demonstrating a high level of customer service that enables end-users to improve efficiencies.
- 3+ years of customer success/client relationship experience, post-sales, or consulting role.
- Strong work experience in client-facing roles such as account management, business development.
- Very detail-oriented, tech-savvy and solution-oriented.
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for driving outcomes with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in onboarding, set up, training/product demos, resolution and escalation of issues, and client retention.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to flex style depending on the audience. (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly-changing market.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA Preferred but not required.
- Must be available to work PST hours