We are a well funded Y Combinator startup based in Silicon Valley with founders having deep research, product and enterprise GTM backgrounds with companies such as Box, Airbnb, Goldman Sachs. Etc. Funded by Y Combinator and several tier 1 valley VC funds. If you are looking to join a rocketship, that’s taking off, this is it !! Check us out at www.cloudeagle.ai Cloudeagle.ai’s mission is to help citizen SaaS buyers make the best software choices in the shortest possible time, at the same time giving CIOs visibility and cost optimization. We are the only data powered ML SaaS management and buying platform.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, AntD etc. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.