Tech Lead/Engineering Manager
We are a well funded Y Combinator startup based in Silicon Valley with founders having deep research, product and enterprise GTM backgrounds with companies such as Box, Airbnb, Goldman Sachs. Etc. Funded by Y Combinator and several tier 1 valley VC funds. If you are looking to join a rocketship, that’s taking off, this is it !! Check us out at www.cloudeagle.ai Cloudeagle.ai’s mission is to help citizen SaaS buyers make the best software choices in the shortest possible time, at the same time giving CIOs visibility and cost optimization. We are the only data powered ML SaaS management and buying platform.
What you’ll do
In the early days, you will lead the development of our product with the existing team and hire a team of your own. You will direct the technical architecture of the Research module and how we can scale the manage SaaS module to the next level. Long-term, you will be the technical leader of our business, build a team of engineers and help define the culture of the company.
- Establish the company’s technical vision.
- Do code reviews, and define release strategy.
- Define architecture, design databases, and API design.
- Ensure that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs.
- Be able to help in recruiting engineers – assessing their technical aptitude.
- Balance our aggressive goals on speed to market with our long-term commercial vision for the product’s full capabilities.
- DevOps/version control/ code push strategy.
- Be able to mentor frontend and backend developers and at times be able to code as well, if needed.
- Added bonus – has built machine learning data pipeline and test automation infrastructure.
Who You Are
- Strong engineering background, ideally working on ML/NLP/integration products.
- Comfortable with the tech stack – Java Spring, React, Python, AWS.
- Background in data and building ML pipeline.
- You’re ready to lead a team but are also willing to roll up your sleeves when necessary.
- Have been involved in the early days of a product and have built MVPs.