Skyprep Learning Management System
LMS specializes in automating and transitioning any aspect of your employee training to an online platform, simply, and painlessly. SkyPrep LMS has positioned itself to be a practical learning management system that’s intuitive and versatile. It is designed to accommodate training in just about any field imaginable, from manufacturing and energy to software and franchises. The LMS has already gained notoriety with high ratings from users.
- Starter ($349/month) – up to 100 users, 2 admins, unlimited registered (not active) users, unlimited courses, and email support
- Advanced ($499/month) – everything that comes with Starter + up to 250 active users, 5 admins, advanced security, manager role, group hierarchy, and phone support
- Premium ($749/month) – everything that comes with Advanced + up to 500 active users, 20 admins, advanced reporting, SCORM 1.2 support, API access, and SSO.
- Content and Content Distribution: Uploading, reusing & in-app building of courses, Link courses to form learning paths, Create tests and surveys with automated grading, can almost use any type of file to build courses including videos, embedded links
- User Experience: Course specific and platform-wide message boards, Direct Messages, Customizable certificate, Performance tracking for users, Automated reminders, Instructor-led Training, Deadline Remainders, Syncing Skyprep to your calendar, Checklists, Gamification
- Administration: Workflow automation
- User management: Customizable Permissions, CSV Bulk User Upload, User Grouping, Automated Email Notifications, Deadline Reminders, Self-Managed Recurring Training, Self-registration
- Reporting and Analytics: Multiple Reporting Levels, Visual reports, Automatic Assessment Grading, Feedback & Certificate Awards, User & Course Performance Profiles Customizable look and branding.
- Integrations: Airtable, Open API, SSO Through SAML, E-Commerce (Stripe, PayPal), Live Webinars (Zoom, GoToMeeting, ClickMeeting, BigBlueButton, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex), Access to Thousands of Pre-Packaged Courses (OpenSesame), Office 365 and G Suite (Google Apps) Integration, Social Login (Facebook, LinkedIn, Windows Live, Google), Calendar and iCal Integration
- Customer Support: Help center, ticket, email & phone support(plan-based) Complimentary onboarding sessions
- Simple and clean interface
- Integrated with OpenSesame’s course library, where you can buy courses
- Available in 19 languages
- A good number of integrations with 3rd party services
- Good potential in Reports
- Powerful assessment tool with auto-grading feature
- Automated course management
- Easy to learn & use
- Exam manager tool
- Built-in authoring tools are much too simple
- Limited user role customization
- Mobile app doesn’t allow learners to download their content
- No security features except SSL
- Limited white labeling
- SCORM support is only available with the Premium pricing plan
- Limited built-in authoring tool
Skyprep is ideal for continuous employee training and for an in-house built-in library with many courses on different topics. It is also suitable for Academic Institutions and E-commerce with integrations like Stripe, PayPal and Shopify to start your eLearning store.