CloudEagle Zoom App Documentation
- CloudEagle helps you get visibility into the License usage and spending of your Zoom account
- And shows you ways to optimize them.
- Login to your Cloudeagle instance with an admin account.
- Go to Admin>Direct Integrations. You will find the list of all the apps in your system and the ones which have direct integrations available will appear on the top with a connect button.
- Search for Zoom.
- Click on the connect button for Zoom, this will open an authentication window for Zoom. Log in to it using the admin account, and accept the requested permissions by Cloudeagle, this will connect the app to your Cloudeagle instance.
- Once the connection is established, the window will close automatically and Sync now button will show for this app. Click the Sync now button to obtain the latest data for this app into Cloudeagle.
- A notification will come as soon as the sync is complete.
- Once the sync is complete, you can go to the Zoom application page and see Usage and License Management data under the Direct Integration tab.
Uninstalling CloudEagle from your Zoom Account
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Search for CloudEagle and click the app or navigate to your installed apps via Manage > Installed Apps.
- Click Uninstall next to CloudEagle.
- Confirm the dialogue and click Uninstall.