CloudEagle is the all-in-one SaaS Platform for every phase of the SaaS Lifecycle. By leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning models we help enterprises to find the right software vendor, provide actionable insights on SaaS usage, and help optimize spending
CloudEagle is looking for a Product Manager to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone coming from a technical background in the SaaS space. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for widening the footprint of CloudEagle across the whole customer journey. You will drive the vision and strategy for the activation and engagement pod, build a roadmap, and implement new integrations and features.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and identify what we can build
to enable them.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and engineering to support product
development and launches.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of product initiatives.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and other departments to ensure product
- Articulate and align internal stakeholders to execute a vision, and build product
roadmaps and feature requirements for CloudEagle.
- Collect feedback from customers and prospects to create a unified product backlog
- Work with Marketing on GTM product assets
- 2 – 5 years of Product management experience
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the
following: AI, Cloud, SaaS, RPA Enterprise Applications, Internal Help Desk, Customer
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, and working with cross-functional
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering,
UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Sales, Pre-Sales, and Marketing.