CloudEagle is the all-in-one SaaS Platform for every phase of the SaaS Lifecycle. By leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning models we help enterprises to find the right software vendor, provide actionable insights on SaaS usage, and help optimize spending.
CloudEagle is looking for a Hiring Manager to join our team to help attract top talent. We would be hiring for both Tech/and Non-Tech roles. The ideal candidate would be someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment and has ideally 3-4 years of experience in the startup hiring domain.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment including but not limited to: – Sourcing, scheduling, negotiation, offer closures, candidate engagement, managing recruitment events, stakeholder management, MIS, and reporting.
- Hands-on experience in End to End Recruitment for Mid-level/ Sr Level /Leadership hiring.
- Creating Job Descriptions as per requirement.
- Sourcing / Screening profiles according to the job specifications.
- Generation and maintenance of various trackers & reports.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates.
- Take care of day-to-day HR activities
- Hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves mentality
- Ability to adapt and manage multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data analysis skills to identify trends and adjust strategy as needed
- Proven track record in recruiting top talent across marketing roles including
communications, design, and digital
- Proficient in using various job sourcing tools such as LinkedIn recruiter, Angel List,
- 3-4 years of experience in recruiting for tech and nontech roles.
- Have worked in a startup environment/or fast-paced environment.