Vendor Negotiator/SaaS Buyer
CloudEagle is the all-in-one SaaS Platform for every phase of the SaaS Lifecycle. By leveraging state-of-the-art machine learning models we help enterprises to find the right software vendor, provide actionable insights on SaaS usage, and help optimize spending.
CloudEagle is looking for a Negotiator to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who comes from a SaaS negotiation background. The candidate will be the POC between CloudEagle and CloudEagle’s vendors. The individual will help our clients negotiate order forms, subscription agreements, and contracts. She/He will work with our customers to understand their past Software and SaaS purchases while building future Software and SaaS requirements in an effort to help customers purchase in the most optimized manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Participate in customer sales efforts to demonstrate competencies in the software negotiation process and savings execution
- Build a portfolio/playbook of repeatable savings and negotiation strategies
- Negotiate savings for software, SaaS, Cloud, and Digital products
- Negotiation of Software and SaaS contracts of varying complexity, including financial, contractual (Terms and Conditions), and commercial terms
- Manage a portfolio of projects, contracts, and customers to deliver business value and mitigate contractual risk related to Software and SaaS purchases
- 5-7 years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Familiarity with major software vendors.
- Demonstrated success in assessing, negotiating, and managing vendors.
- Passion for learning about software and SaaS trends.
- Exemplary and creative negotiation skills focused.
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships with vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical, planning, and execution skills.